Matter Company Substance Nappy Rash Ointment
Matter Company Substance Nappy Rash Ointment is a petroleum-free and cloth diaper safe diaper rash ointment that forms a protective barrier against wetness as it soothes and protects baby's skin. The herbal formulation of calendula, marshmallow root, St. John's wort, yarrow and myrrh powder has a special affinity for balancing young, sensitive skin. This is added to a rich, nourishing base of shea butter, carrot oil and cocoa butter. Sweet scented roman chamomile essential oil completes this indispensable multi-purpose ointment.
Matter Company Substance Nappy Rash Ointment can be used for:
- Diaper rash
- Winter dryness & chapping
- Cuts and scrapes
- Cradle cap
About Matter Company
• Uses only high quality oils, plant extracts, herbs and pure beeswax for their products.
• Products do not contain parabens, mineral oil, petroleum bases, phyllates, or artificial colouring.
• Uses pure essential oils, and stays away from harsh perfumes.
• Does not use animal based ingredients and does not test our products on animals.
• Slow cooks their herbal oils in a water bath to gently extract the delicate properties of the plants.
• Uses only recyclable plastic and metal packaging.
• Respects and consider our environmental impact in all aspects of our business practice.
Made in Toronto, Canada
calendula officinalis* (pot marigold)flower, althaea officinalis* (marshmallow) root, commiphora molmol *(myrrh) gum powder, hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s wort) herb, achillea millefolium* (yarrow) flowers, helianthus annus (sunflower seed oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter),theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, tocopherol (vit E), cera alba (beeswax)
113 g/4 oz