Matter Company Substance Belly Jelly
Substance created a rich and moisturizing Belly Jelly that intensely hydrates skin. The rich emollient balm is full of oils high in vitamin E and includes organic oats, lavender and shea butter.
It helps promote the skin's elasticity, allowing it to stretch with a growing belly. Substance Belly Jelly can be savely used from start of your pregnancy all the way up to the third trimester and beyond.
Use it post natal to continue to tone the skin.
Substance Belly Jelly contains:
- Lavender Flowers - Soothing, skin tonic
- Oats - Soothing, stops itching
- Wheatgerm Oil - High in vitamin E, prevents scar tissue from forming
- Shea Butter - Promotes skin's elasticity
- Evening Prime Rose - High in EFA (essential fatty acids)
- Lavender Essential Oil - Calming
- Palma Rosa Essential Oil - Reduces scar tissues
• Stretch marks (including breasts, hip & bum)
• Itchy belly
• Perineum massage
• Restorative skin toner (postnatal; for anyone)
• Intensive moisturizer (for anyone)
• Soothing massage balm for baby and beyond
Can stretch marks be prevented?
Stretch marks can be hereditary; women in their second trimester often get symptoms of "itchy belly" (very dry skin), due to the stretching of the growing belly. It will begin to crack, which can be a precursor to stretch marks. The best way to avoid stretch marks, is by taking preventative steps. One of these steps is to ensure that the skin remains elastic through intense moisturizing. The best time to start moisturizing the skin is at the very beginning of pregnancy. Daily applications are highly encouraged. Along with this preventative measure, it is also recommended to drink lots of water and other liquids to encourage the skin's elasticity to increase its pliability.
About Matter Company
• Uses only high quality oils, plant extracts, herbs and pure beeswax for their products.
• Products do not contain parabens, mineral oil, petroleum bases, phyllates, or artificial colouring.
• Uses pure essential oils, and stays away from harsh perfumes.
• Does not use animal based ingredients and does not test our products on animals.
• Slow cooks their herbal oils in a water bath to gently extract the delicate properties of the plants.
• Uses only recyclable plastic and metal packaging.
• Respects and consider our environmental impact in all aspects of our business practice.
Made in Toronto, Canada
150g / 5.3oz
The Ingredients are the Product:
lavandula angustifolia* (lavender) flower, avena sativa* (oats), glycine soja* (soyabean) oil, triticum vulgare (wheatgerm)oil, cocos nucifera* (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkll *(shea butter), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocoherol (vit E), cera alba (beeswax), lavandula angustifolia ( lavender) and cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) essential oils.
* certified organic
Ships to residents in Canada.