Piggy Paint

Current stock: 0


Piggy Paint Nail Polish


Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.

Both are made in the USA!

Why we love Piggy Paint:

  • It's odorless
  • It's hypoallergenic
  • Water-based formula
  • Non-toxic, it's safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
  • Fun

Available in fun and vibrant colours.


Don't forget Piggy Paint's Nail Polish Remover!



Low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover.

  • Biodegradable
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E

Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover

Ingredients: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.



Reviews (0)

Be the first to review this product.
Additional Info

Additional Info

Calculated at Checkout