Hundred Board with Wooden Balls
Playtime is learning time! Our traditional Montessori hundred board has been modified for a bit more open-ended play so it can grow with your child. Introducing your younger child to a hundred chart will help him/her learn to count and recognize numbers and find patterns. It’s an amazing hands-on learning tool and fun too!
Modified Hundred Board
· Educational and creative toy inspired by Montessori and Waldorf approach of education
· Open-ended play to grow with your child
· Eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced wood
· Can use balls, acorns, eggs, pom poms, marbles,stones or whatever creative idea you have!
· Number are engraved
· Third party tested and CPSC approved and compliant
Ideas for playing with the wooden hundred board
1. Put objects in the board for fine motor skills development — first with fingers and then with tongs
3. Try out some simple counting exercises
4. Practice forming/creating shapes
5. Start adding and subtracting — add balls and take balls away to practice counting
6. Move on to some multiplication and division — place balls in different rows and then count away!
Wooden hundred board with numbers 1-100 engraved in the ball holders.
Wooden balls (please note the balls are NOT engraved, the wooden hundred board is)
Made from White Maple
Board measures 11 x 11 inches
Holds .75 inch balls or less
4 years plus.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout