Wobbel360 Transparent Lacquer with Baby Mouse Grey Felt
Additional shipping may apply if shipped to an address outside of Ontario.
What we see happen when children try out the Wobbel360:
They like to balance themselves.
That goes very well because of a softer curve than on the Wobbel Original.
They are sailing in a boat to sail.
Sitting, turn themselves or anothers around.
You can also turn around like a skateboard with a good swing.
In addition, it invites for good balance.
Walk around the circle or balance each other.
With a little power, the Wobbel360 walks with you: the Wobbel Walk.
But we also saw a lot of game in which the physical laws are experienced.
With cars / balls. Rotate, swing, move.
And reversed it's a shot, a stage, a seat.
Also with this Wobbel360, it's what your kid wants it to be!
For the dads and mommies: you turn the lower back and there is a lot of interest for it in a standing working environment. You will never stand completely still on it, so you can work and learn while moving.
At the bottom of the Wobbel360 there is a choice for pressed felt.
This is an absolute must for solid floors, because it's going to be spun around and protection is required here.
Pressed felt is not recommended on carpets and other soft floors, otherwise it won't turn around.
Pressed felt is a recycled material (per 36 about 20 pet bottles) and immensely strong and easily maintained.
Section: 70 cm
Wood type: FSC Beech
Promotes balance, balance and creativity
Challenges to move and play at home
For young and old
Play along with your child and get fit.
Child friendly finish.
Water based translucent lacquer.
Use and safety
The Wobbel is a very mobile toy and, as always with these kinds of toys, parental or adult supervision is required. Especially for children of younger ages. A few guides for using the Wobbel:
- Make sure your child always uses the Wobbel under adult supervision;
- Always use a Wobbel on a flat and level surface. Using the Wobbel on a sloped and/or rough surface could result in the Wobbel tipping over and causing injuries.
- Never wear socks or smooth shoes. Bare feet or shoes that aren’t slippery prevent accidents;
- Take care with fingers at the edges. Teach your children from the first use to always keep their fingers away of the edges. There is an entrapment hazard of the fingers and hands if they get caught under the Wobbel which could result in injuries;
- Make sure the is at least 2 meters of free space around the Wobbel (including other children). Place the Wobbel on a level surface;
- The materials of the Wobbel are subject to wear. Make sure your child doesn’t stick loose pieces in their mouth, which could result in choking. Remove them when present.
A few guides for using the Wobbel:
- The Wobbel is designed for indoor use. It can be used outdoors, but will wear quicker. Never leave outside, because water and moist will eventually damage the wood, paint, felt and or cork;
- The untreated EKO felt can go pilling. This has no effect on the use. Optionally, you can remove the pilling with a lint clipper or by hand;
- If no cork of felt is underneath the Wobbel we recommend that you use a mat, carpet or rug underneath the Wobbel. This protects the Wobbel, your flooring and your ears. For vulnerable or floors that aren’t scratch resistant we always recommend using a mat, carpet or rug underneath the Wobbel, even if there is cork or felt underneath. Unprotected parts can still damage your floor or the Wobbel could get damaged.
- The Wobbel can get damaged by the use on hard and or irregular floors. Especially pay attention with tile flooring. Cork and felt can protect when using it with the convex side up (ᴗ). If no cork of felt is on your Wobbel we recommend that you use a mat, carpet or rug underneath it to protect the Wobbel, your floor and your ears. With the concave side up (ᴖ) cork or felt don’t offer protection and we recommend using a mat, carpet or rug underneath it. Moving or dragging the Wobbel over these kinds of floors with the concave side up (ᴖ) the edges could get damaged.
- Don’t store the Wobbel near a heat source like central heating and don’t store it in damp environments like a bathroom or unheated shed or garage.
- Don’t stak multiple Wobbel boards, but store them on their sides
- Users that are or were under the care of a physical therapist for their musculoskeletal system are advised to contact that therapist for proper use of the Wobbel.
Cleaning and maintenance
It is advised to clean the Wobbel with a damp cloth, combined with a mild detergent if necessary. It’s important to wipe it with a dry cloth after cleaning. Cork and felt are best cleaned in the same way. We had great results with a natural soap. Don’t wet the cork and felt too much because that could result in the detachment of the glue or could deform the cork. Don’t brush the felt too much, because that might damage it.
The Wobbel doesn’t need any special maintenance.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout