Thinkbaby Sunscreen - SPF 50+
Thinkbaby sunscreen is one of the safest children's sunscreen as rated on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) website which rates the harmful chemicals often found in skincare products.
- Biologically harmful chemical free. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Easily applied and absorbs without an oily feel.
- No noticeable smell
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- Third Party verified Gluten Free
- Never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny member)
- Meets the Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin.
Application: Recommended for children over 6 months. Thinkbaby sunscreen is a physical sunscreen which means there is no wait period required. It starts working immediately after application. Apply generously to all areas of exposed skin every two hours.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
Made in the USA.
6 fl oz. - 177 mL
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout