Manduca Organic Baby Carrier - Black
The Manduca Baby Carrier is Europe's most popular soft structured baby carrier that can hold babies and children from newborn age up to approx. 4 years. This versatile baby carrier offers three different carrying positions: front- , back- and hip carry, all of which can be easily created with the flexible straps. Babies and children are carried comfortably and strain-free in the orthopedically correct M position, which keeps your baby's knees slightly higher than their bottom (frog position). Manduca carriers come in a variety of fun and bright colours and with their sleek and gender-neutral design, they're wonderful baby carriers that can be easily shared between partners.
Why we love Manduca Baby Carrier:
- Integrated newborn pouch, no additional infant seat necessary
- Babies sit in the orthopedically correct M position, reducing the risk of skeletal malformations
- 3-point safety buckles
- Outer shell is made of a hemp and organic cotton canvas blend
- Inner shell is 100% organic cotton
- Nickel free zipper
- Integrated back extension, use it as a back rest for older children or as head support for younger babies
- Fully adjustable, fits all sizes
- Comfortable, padded straps and hip belt distribute baby's weight evenly
- Straps can be closed either in a crossed position or a backpack position
- Integrated hood protects from sun and wind
- Elastic loops to fix hood to shoulder straps
- Machine washable on gentle cycle, line dry
Recommended for babies 3.5 kg (7.7lbs) - 20 kg (44lbs)
Material: Outer shell made from a special, hard-wearing canvas (55 % hemp, 45 % organic cotton). Inner shell 100% organic cotton. Duraflex safety buckles, top qualify foams and nickel free zippers by YKK. Machine washable at 30° C.
Designed in Germany
FREE SHIPPING within Canada (excludes remote locations).