Kaiser Sheepskin Mattress Pads
With its softness, thermal regulation and the ability to evaporate, sheepskins are an ideal base for your baby.
Our baby sheepskin rugs are soft, soothing and comforting for babies. Made from 100% sheepskins, the soft, short trimmed wool invites babies to snuggle up and fall asleep. Perfect for use in the crib, on the floor, or in the family bed. Wool offers warmth and comfort not only in the winter, but is also wonderful all year around; wool has a cooling effect in the summer as air circulates easily through the fibres. The sheepskin pads are made by Kaiser, a German company that makes sheepskins for the last 30 years.
Only soft, natural wool is touching your baby's skin.
- Sheepskin from German and European sheep.
- Pads are 100% free of pesticites.
- Medical tanned
- Sheepskin pads have a golden yellow colour that are not dyed or bleached.
- Tested for toxins.
- Wool is antibacterial and dirt repellent.
- Soothing and comforting.
- Helps babies to settle for naps and night time.
- Fur absorbs baby's own smell which helps them to settle better.
- Natural lanolin makes the baby sheepskin rug extra soft.
- Baby sheepskin pads are short trimmed which is preferred for newborns and infants.
Free of flame retardants and formaldehyde.
Approx. size: 60 x 120 cm
Sheepskin is naturally antibacterial and rarely requires washing. In most cases your sheepksin simply requires an airing out in the fresh air or brushing with a wire brush.
Washing instructions: washable in the washing machine up to 30° with Kaiser sheepskin rug detergent containing lanolin. Dry on low heat in dryer or hang to dry.
Made in Germany
Recommended for babies 12 months + if used as a sleeping surface.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout