Gaia Natural Baby - Baby Shampoo
GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is a mild, soap and sulphate free gel that is extremely gentle on little scalps as well as your baby's skin and eyes. This nourishing baby shampoo is pH neutral and low foaming. It gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping your baby's natural protective oils. Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry or flaky to minimise cradle cap.
GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo uses certified organic chamomile extract which brings out natural highlights, leaving your baby's hair soft and shiny.
Not only suitable for newborns, babies and toddlers but great for all the family as well and a little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot to get beautiful, shiny hair.
GAIA NATURAL BABY SHAMPOO IS ENRICHED WITH:
- certified organic sweet orange, naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- certified organic evening primrose oil to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- certified organic chamomile to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
Cradle Cap Handy Hint:
Exactly what causes cradle cap remains a bit of a mystery but what Gaia does know is that it is better to use a product that is pH balanced, free from drying agents and is moisturizing so not to upset the natural oils of your baby’s scalp, which can lead to dryness and cradle cap.
Gaia receives a lot of feedback from mums who have babies with cradle cap and have used GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil and Baby Shampoo with great success. Here's how -
- Either have a bath with your baby or completely wet their head.
- Using GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil, apply a small amount of massage oil to the palm of our hand and using your fingers massage into their scalp. Keep applying until their scalp is really really really moist, just like when you put milk on a corn flake so it goes all soggy!
- With your fingers or a soft wash cloth, ever so gently rub over the cradle cap. The scales should start to break up and flake. If so, comb the particles through the hair. If not, keep applying the massage oil and continue to lightly rub over the scalp.
- Once you have combed out most of the flakes (this is a fairly sticky process so there will be some left) then use GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo to wash their hair, this will clean off any excess oil and cradle cap.
- Gently towel-dry your baby’s hair and apply a couple of drops of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil to your fingers then massage into your baby’s scalp
Even the softest of touches can create redness to your baby’s skin so be very gentle and don’t panic if their scalp does redden a little.
Please note that GAIA cannot treat or cure any ailment, like cradle cap, and information is not meant to replace any medical advice you may have received. If there appears to be any infection or you are concerned, it may be best to see your doctor or natural practitioner. GAIA offers a line of baby care products that are tailored to baby's sensitive skin. Made from mostly organic ingredients, GAIA is not only calming, it is also recommended by many midwives and nurses to prevent flare ups of eczema, irritation of sensitive skin and dryness. GAIA combines all the best from Mother Nature while leaving out irritating ingredients that are often found even in baby care products. All GAIA products are made with carefully selected ingredients and do not contain any ingredients that are known to cause dryness or irritation.
250ml bottle (8.4 fl.oz)
Made in Australia
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout